The redevelopment of the Cromer Park “Home of Football” is nearing completion and is due to open in July 2021, giving the entire Northern Beaches football community a facility and clubhouse for all 20,000 players to enjoy.
As with the original construction of the building in 1983 and construction of the Lucas Neill stand 2006, MWFA and Manly United are giving football players, coaches, administrators, families, supporters, and community members an opportunity to contribute to the project through five tiers of support.
The facility will include:
- Upgraded bar, café and kitchen facilities for use during the week and MWFA and Manly United matchdays
- A Licenced function space for all MWFA Clubs and registered players to host functions and fundraising events.
- A physiotherapy facility for all registered football players on the Northern Beaches
- Meeting rooms for the use of football clubs and the general community
- A covered deck overlooking Cromer Park No. 1 for patrons to watch games with an improved elevated view
- Video and gym facility for Manly United and MWFA teams
The five tiers of support packages are:
CAPTAIN $25,000 (payable over 3 years)
GOLD $10,000 (payable over 2 years)
With the end of financial year looming, now is the ideal time to consider the tax benefits of contributing to what will be an amazing project and facility for football on the Northern Beaches.
We have received $1.8 million from the Manly Warringah Football Association, Manly United, Federal Government and the NSW Government and your support will go towards the furnishing and fit out of the facility to ensure a high-quality facility for all clubs and players.
All members of the Football Community who take out one of the packages will receive permanent recognition of their contribution on the façade of the building.
If you are interested in learning more about these packages and playing a significant role in the future of football on the Northern Beaches, please contact David Mason on 9982 6228 or David.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALSO, through our partnership with the Australian Sports Foundation, any contributions to the Home of Football project can be tax deductible.
A link to the Manly United ASF page can be found here: https://asf.org.au/projects/manly-united-football-club/