After a few weeks of the new football season, if you have started to realise that you could do with some support and guidance, and would have actually benefited from attending a coaching course or workshop in pre-season, you are in luck!
MWFA is pleased to confirm a new batch of coaching courses and workshops to give everyone another chance to pick up some new ideas, tips and skills.
MiniRoos Coaching Courses
This course is designed for coaches involved with age groups U6 to U11, as well as any new coaches looking for guidance and ideas of how to run fun and engaging training sessions. The course is fully practical and interactive.
- Thursday May 6 at Cromer Park from 7pm to 9:30pm
- Register here: https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?ID=21686
- Friday May 21 at Narrabeen from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Register here: https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?ID=23725
Skill / Game Training Coaching Courses
These courses are designed to up-skill coaches of age groups U8 to U13, and U14+, respectively. Both are fully practical, with the Skill Training dealing with the development of the 4 Functional Game Skills (First Touch, Striking the Ball, Running with the Ball and 1 v 1), while the Game Training deals with the development of tactical awareness and applying the Functional Game Skills in a team setting.
- Skill Training: Tuesday May 4 and Tuesday May 11 at Seaforth
- Register here: https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?ID=23540
- Female Only Skill Training: Monday May 10 and Monday May 17 at Cromer Park
- Register here: https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?ID=23071
- Game Training: Monday May 24 and Monday May 31 at Cromer Park
- Register here: https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?ID=23075
- Skill Training: Tuesday June 1 and Tuesday June 15 at Narrabeen
- Register here: https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?ID=23726
- Monday May 3 at Cromer Park @ 6:30pm: Match Day Coaching
- Thursday May 13 at Kitchener Park @ 5pm: Transition from MiniRoos to Full Pitch Football
- Thursday May 20 at Seaforth Oval @ 6:30pm: Keeping Players Engaged
- Thursday June 3 at Kitchener Park @ 5:30pm: Coaching Positioning / Spreading Out and Teamwork
- Thursday June 17 at St Matthews Farm @ 6pm: Creating and Scoring More Goals
- Monday June 21 at Cromer Park @ 6:30pm: Football Based Fitness Training
- Tuesday June 22 at Beacon Hill Oval @ 5pm: Keeping Players Engaged
- Wednesday June 23 at Cromer Park @ 6:30pm: Match Day Coaching
- Monday July 5 at Cromer Park @ 6:30pm: Creating and Scoring More Goals
- Monday August 2 at Cromer Park @ 6:30pm: Involving / Including Goalkeepers
- Register here: https://manlyunited.wufoo.com/forms/mwfa-2021-coach-workshops-registration/