MWFA is pleased to announce several new official FFA coaching courses and free MWFA coach workshops for the early parts of the upcoming season.
These coach development events offer coaches the opportunity to develop their skills and pick up some ideas to help organise fun, safe and engaging training sessions.
All courses and workshops, including more information and registrations links, are posted in the MWFA Coach Development Calendar.
OFFICIAL FFA COACHING COURSES
For any new coaches and MiniRoos coaches, there are several free MiniRoos Certificates still available at the following locations:
- Cromer Park on Thursday May 6
- Narrabeen on Friday May 21
New Skill Training Certificates have also been confirmed for coaches of U8 – U13 teams, along with a Game Training Certificate for coaches of U14s all the way up to senior men and women, at the following locations:
- Seaforth on Tuesday May 4 and 11 (Skill Training)
- Cromer Park on Monday May 10 and 17 (Skill Training for female coaches only)
- Cromer Park on Monday May 24 and 31 (Game Training)
- Narrabeen on Tuesday June 1 and 15 (Skill Training)
See here for more details: https://www.mwfa.com.au/2021/01/28/new-coaching-courses-confirmed/
FREE MWFA COACH WORKSHOPS
There are also various MWFA Coach Workshops covering different topics available in the coming months at the following locations:
- Cromer Park on Monday May 3
- Pittwater on Thursday May 13
- Seaforth on Thursday May 20
- Cromer Park on Monday June 21
These coach education opportunities compliment official FFA coaching courses, with topics based on feedback received on what coaches would find valuable.
More workshops at different clubs and with different topics will be added throughout the season too.
See here for more details: https://manlyunited.wufoo.com/forms/mwfa-2021-coach-workshops-registration/