- What is the best way to develop fitness during the pre-season?
- Is it endurance running, sprints, gym work, or something else?
- How can you also develop teamwork and skill at the same time though?
- And how can you achieve all of this with limited sessions?
- Do your players also need to train with more intensity?
- But do you also need to ensure you prevent injuries?
Following the success of recent workshops on trails/grading and dealing with pressure, where there was a combined total of more than 100 attendees, MWFA is pleased to offer another workshop during the off-season on pre-season training, where all of the above questions will be answered.
Date: Monday October 21
Time: 7pm to 9pm
Venue: MWFA Clubhouse
This workshop is completely free, however registration is required here:https://manlyunited.wufoo.com/forms/mwfa-2019-coach-workshops-registration/
Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes early to sign in so the workshop can start and finish on time.